I have more than 30 years of award-winning graphic design, advertising, photography and management experience. I am a British citizen and have been a permanent U.S. resident since 1983. I am exploring communications and creative opportunities within corporations and organizations and believe you will find my experience of interest. Specifically, I can bring you highly developed talents in directing creative services operations through strategic planning and effective management of staff and budgets. As a collaborative team builder with solid management and communication skills, I am certain I could make a valuable contribution to your goals. During my career I have:
• Established and staffed the Creative Services Group for Mercyhurst University and Norwich University.
• Cut printing costs for Admissions Department from $400K to $250K by bringing design in-house for Norwich University.
• Saved more than $100K in Copy Center costs.
• Cut project turn around time by more than 50%.
• Worked on three continents.
• Developed award-winning teams.
Executives and industry peers can confirm that I thrive in an atmosphere of challenge. I’m confident I can bring to the table a package of skills, experience, and abilities that will provide you with an invaluable resource. In addition, I am a self-motivated performer who gets the job done.
Software Knowledge & Skills
- Macintosh and PC platforms
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe CC 2015 Photoshop
- Adobe CC 2015 InDesign
- Adobe CC 2015 Illustrator
- Adobe CC 2015 Premiere
- Adobe CC Bridge
- ePublication development
- Creative and Art Direction
- Concept, Layout and Design
- Website Design and Development
- Interactive CD-ROM Development
- Branding and Corporate ID
- Tradeshow and Display
- Large Format Printing
- Project Management
- Skill Enhancement/Training